Community Support Worker
- Full time/Part time/Permanent Reliever/Casual positions
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Rewarding role for energetic person - no experience needed!
At Brackenridge, we are about people. We believe that each individual is unique and important. You know this, and you want to make a difference. If you believe that you have what it takes to make a real difference in the lives of people then we want to give you a platform to do this.
We are an organisation that supports clients with intellectual disabilities and challenging behaviour. We use a ‘person -centred' approach that promotes the principal of self-determination and independence. This involves being involved with each person, their friends and whanau, to help them understand and reach their aspirations/ goals.
We are excited to announce that we have an opportunity for passionate, driven and whole hearted individual to join our team.
So where do you come in?
You are energetic and passionate. You are keen to make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities. You do not need experience to excel in the role, you simply need the right attitude and desire to work with people to help improve their lives.
As well as being someone with a warm and engaging personality, you will have;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow and implement plans
- A love of being active and ‘out and about'
- Experience and knowledge of people with challenging behaviour
- A passion to support
This is a rewarding role that sees your work give back in a tangible and rewarding way. If this sounds like you, don't delay, apply with us now.